Welcome Vendors! We are dedicated to providing premium, lab-tested cannabis in a professional environment for qualified patients. We value our local community and strive for the highest standards of quality. We seek integrity and professionalism from our vendors with the hopes of cultivating long lasting relationships. Basic vendor formalities:
- KindPeoples does not currently hold open vendor hours for infused products.
- Upon acceptance of medicine, flower and concentrate vendors are required to provide a sample for testing — 1.5 grams of flower, 1 gram of concentrate — unless already tested. Product that has already been tested has a much higher likelihood of being purchased.
- New infused product vendors are encouraged to leave a sample of their product but it is not required. The sample is used for evaluation purposes and will not be returned or reimbursed. You will be contacted if the purchasing department is interested.
- Please give samples to management only. Do not hand out samples to staff or open bulk medicine inside the building.
- Consignments carry a date for future payment and will be paid as quickly as possible from when the product is sold out.
- In order to provide the highest quality products for our patients, KindPeoples adheres to strict standards regarding flower size, appearance and cure. All flowers must be tightly trimmed, larger than a nickel and properly dried for freshness and aroma. We will accept small flowers for half the price of the full size flowers.
To become a vendor with KindPeoples, drop by and pick up an application or download one below and leave it with our receptionist any time.