Our upgraded rewards program guarantees 5% in-store credit!
SPEND $1, GET 1 POINT
SIGN UP TODAY AND GET +150 FREE POINTS
How it works
- Sign up today, and get +150 pts
- Earn 1 Point for every $1 spent (pre tax, post discount)
- See point redemption table
- Every 420 Points receive $25 off Voucher (one per transaction)
- Every 1000 Points receive $70 off Voucher (one per transaction)
- $10 Off on your Birthday Voucher (valid for 7 days)
- Buy any KindPeoples or Highway Merchandise and get double points per $1 spent
- Spend $75, and come back within 10 days and get $10 off! (With $75 spend minimum)
- Buy online and get double points per $1 spent
- Watch for members only exclusive event invites, deals & offers for year-round savings!
Strains and offerings may vary. First come, first served. While supplies last. For a limited time only. Company reserves the right to modify or terminate the program at anytime, at their discretion. Must be of legal age to participate. C10-0000172-LIC • C10-0000234-LIC
Existing KindPeoples Rewards Member? You’re good to go.
Check rewards in your wallet below.
Your Guide to Kind!
How do I earn points?
Members get 1 point for every $1 spent. Points earned are based on every $1 pre-tax post-discount dollars spent on all qualifying purchases. It may take up to 24 hours for points to be added to your account after a purchase has been made.
How can I use my points?
Points are redeemable in-store or online. See the program description ‘How it Works’ for latest details. Point redemption $ value must be less than the pre-tax post-discount transaction amount the points are being applied against. Any remaining points will remain in your rewards balance and can be used for future purchases before expiration. Under no circumstances are points redeemable for cash.
Do my points expire?
Yes. Points expire 6 months after date of issuance. Your expiration point balance is available in your KindRewards wallet under ‘Orders’.
Will anything change to my existing points?
All points accumulated prior to November 2nd will expire on May 2, 2024.
Does the Rewards Program cost anything to sign up?
No, signing up is easy and there is no membership fee.
Do I have to do anything to stay a Rewards Member?
Yes, your phone number is the main identifier to your purchase history and points balance. If you want to join, but not receive any SMS or emails, make sure to opt out during registration or unsubscribe.
I don’t want to get text messages or emails from you, can I still sign up?
Yes, as long as you have a phone number on file in your account, you may use that to login and receive your offers and vouchers.
Where can I find my points balance?
Login to your KindRewards wallet to check your point balance. You may also ask a retail associate to check your balance during your next store visit. If you’re not a KindRewards member you are welcome to sign up!
Who is eligible to join?
KindRewards is free to U.S. and international customers with legal proof of age 21 years and older regardless of a medical recommendation.
What are qualifying purchases?
Points are earned on all purchases unless otherwise noted for a special promotion or purchase. Qualified points are all purchases pre-tax and post-discount.
How do you use my personal information?
Can I get cash back?
No. Points redeemed must be more than the pre-tax post-discount transaction amount. Any remaining points will remain in your rewards balance and can be used for future purchases before expiration.
Can I redeem points with promotion?
- Point redemptions CAN be used in addition to customer status-based discounts (Senior, Student, Vet, MMIC)
- Point redemptions CANNOT be used in addition to brand promotions, clearance items, and coupons.